- This event has passed.
Views over Brews
February 21 @ 5:00 pm
February 21, 2023, 5:00 pm at Cherry Street Taproom
Ever wonder how political issues and policies impact you? Who is working on these issues? What actions can you/we take? Same!
Join us for a special event co-hosted by Children’s Alliance and Métier Brewing Company.
Children’s Alliance Executive Director Dr. Stephan Blanford will discuss several policies that are currently under consideration in The Washington State Legislature and their potential impact on youth and families.
He’ll share insights on:
- Childcare resources and support
- Mental and physical healthcare access
- Antiracist policymaking and systemic solutions to injustice
- WA State’s regressive tax structure (aka the people with the least pay the most)
- Exercising our political and social power to make a difference for future generations